[Board] Reminder Note: FIRM Board Meeting and details

Omar Herran OHerran at bop.gov
Wed Sep 30 08:52:53 CDT 2009

Good morning,

Just one reminder we are meeting at 1:45 PM today.   We have some
goodies to eat and some training to give away!

If you need to teleconference in please call 712-421-6091 and use pin
451672.   Thanks!

See you soon!

Omar Herran
Information Management Officer
US-DOJ / Federal Bureau of Prisons
UNICOR - Federal Prison Industries and Education
National Institute of Corrections

320 First Street NW  (Bldg. 400)
Washington, DC  20534
202-514-2254, ext. 4
202-307-5812, fax
Internet: www.bop.gov
Intranet:
http://sallyport.bop.gov/co/ipp/npim/information_management_homepage.jsp

This message is intended for official use and may
contain SENSITIVE information. If this message
contains SENSITIVE information, it should be
properly delivered, labeled, stored, and disposed
of according to policy.”